- The initial visit will consist of a thorough history of the patient’s current complaints and past history of illness or injury. 80% of our diagnosis is derived from your history!
- Examination will include palpation of the muscles, bones, and joints. Muscle strength, range of motion and nerve function evaluation will also be performed.
- After the doctor diagnoses you with a condition that chiropractic can help, treatment will consist of therapeutic muscle work to the involved muscles and manipulation (manual or low force) of the involved joints. Cold laser will be applied to the affected areas and examination findings re-evaluated.
- Ultrasound therapy may also be applied to a specific area to reduce spasm and pain.
Approximate cost of an initial visit at the same day cash discount is $85. See fee schedule
- Treatment will consist of therapeutic muscle work to the involved muscles and manipulation (manual or low force) of the involved joints.
- Ultrasound or Cold Laser therapy may be requested or suggested to speed healing of the involved tissue.
Approximated cost of returning visit at the same day cash discount is $45. See fee schedule
- 3o minute massage is a great compliment to your returning visit if you have many areas of muscle work. $50
- 55 minute massage is for patients who want to relax or get deep tissue work on multiple areas, done on a different day than adjustment. $85
ALL MASSAGE IS DONE BY DR. BRENDA AND IS AVAILABLE WHEN HER SCHEDULE ALLOWS.